Mal is getting more energetic nowadays. He seems to have endless energy when it comes to play! This was especially so for the last few days. Maybe it is really time to send him to school so that someone else can take over the role of playing with him other than Daddy and Mummy. I also considered his recent behaviour a sign of seeking more attention. If that is the case, then it will mean, less work for Mummy and more play with Malcolm! So here is what we tried today…making our very own play dough and letting our creativity flow! We had loads of fun and I sure don’t mind doing this again as it makes my brain works real hard too!
Here is the recipe we used :
- 1 cup plain (all-purpose) flour
- ½ cup salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional but it makes the playdough smell nice!)
1. Put all the ingredients into a large saucepan, and stir over a medium heat until the dough forms into a ball.
2. Allow to cool, and then knead until smooth.