Handmade Gift Box

I must confess that we have been stinging quite a bit on gift wrapping this season

Dec 124_1

As if to rid the permanent mountain of junk sitting in the kitchen

we are busy churning out gift boxes from our glorious collection

So if you will to find your present wrapped in a gift box

which looks more like a cross between a cornflake box and a tissue box

PLEASE DON”T HATE US

Malcolm says that the polar bears in Manitoba will be happy

cos you have helped to save the ice

This entry was posted in craft.

1. kole says:

this is beautiful! and put a big smile on my face!
    can you fedex the pretty thoughtful environment friendly box to me?
    pretty pretty please?????????

Rachel : hey kole, send your address over! I’ll drop one at your place :)

2. Ann says:

This year I am also not wrapping gifts. I have decided to put them in paper bags that I have collected and just put them in there!

But put loads of cello on the top so that it does not take away the joy of ‘unwrapping’ ya!

I think your action is great!

Rachel : Hey Ann, that sounds like a good idea too!

hey! I would rather have your handmade box then those traditional wrappers man!

Rachel : hey angeline, I love the boxes, but I wasn’t sure how the recipient will feel. thanks for your reassurance :)

4. Kyels says:

I love the gift box. It’s really creative.

;)

Sorry for my long absence, the internet connection just came today – after a month of waiting …

Rachel : Hey keyls! no worries. Glad to hear from you again :)

5. andrewjune says:

i must say it’s creative and original…
    something diff and unique fr the traditional wrapping paper!
    it requires a lot of hard work and anyone who receives it should be happy!

Rachel : thanks june for your kind words

6. Leonny says:

hey it’s SO nice! :)

anyway, I personally appreciate handmade stuff … AND the ‘time and effort’ the ‘creator’ put into it!

Rachel : hey leonny, thanks ! Helps us to kill some time and I realised it is a good outlet for my ‘creativity’ juice to flow, hehe:)

7. Rachel says:

Very creative use of ‘junk’! I am sure the recipient will surely appreciate the effort put behind handmade box.

Rachel : thanks Rachel! you can put capital letter for the word JUNK ! cos they really r ;)